Estates, Farms & Land
Mather Jamie’s Estates, Farms and Land Department specialises in providing rural property advice to suit each clients individual needs.
We currently manage over 20,000 acres of rural land and property for a range of private and corporate clients.
The rural land market is an increasingly diverse environment and our experienced rural team have extensive knowledge of the rural land market on a local, regional and national level and are able to advise clients on acquisitions and disposals as well as provide comprehensive advice on many aspects of rural land and property management.
Our Estate’s Farms and Land team provide a comprehensive range of services including:
- Estate management
- Land agency (Sales and Lettings)
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Barn conversions (Planning)
- Sporting management
- Utilities - gas, water, sewerage, telecom, cable etc.
- Telecom radio masts sites
- Share / contract farming
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Basic Payment Scheme