Double Award Shortlisting for Mather Jamie
Over the last 12 months, as a firm we have been making a conscious effort to raise our profile within the industry and have been focusing on nurturing our next generation of advisers.
Entering awards and having our hard work recognised is incredibly motivating for us as a team and it helps to evidence our credentials to clients, some of which may be working with us for the first time.
We are therefore delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in two categories of the 2023 Insider East Midlands Property Dinner Awards.
These annual awards celebrate what the region's property sector can demonstrate in terms of its strength, depth and quality. It's the night when our sector celebrates and promotes the very best the East Midlands has in real estate, construction and design.
We have been shortlisted in the ‘Agent of the Year’ and ‘Client Adviser of the Year’ categories.
Winners will be announced at the black tie awards dinner, which is being held on Thursday 7 September at East Midlands Conference Centre.
Other category winners that will be announced on the night include:
- Developer of the Year
- Design Excellence Award
- Regeneration & Restoration Project of the Year
- Construction Project of the Year
- Sustainability Award
- Residential Developer of the Year
- Property Deal of the Year
- Skills & Apprenticeship Scheme Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
In our submission, we described how the firm has enjoyed a strong year in the development, agricultural and commercial property markets in spite of the economic challenges resulting from the Autumn Statement 2022.
As a single office practice based in Loughborough we have:
- Sold 8 sites for development valued at £52m, creating 860 new local homes – including much needed affordable and low rent housing
- Been involved in over 1,248,000 sq ft of freehold and leasehold property transactions value circa £50.5 million.
- Managed over 30 land and property portfolios with estimated asset values in excess of £200 million.
- Won four industry awards
- Continued our project management role in the New Lubbesthorpe development with over 4500 homes, schools, community centres and healthcare facilities on the outskirts of Leicester. Invited to meet Rt Hon Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, Michael Gove, who visited the site as an example of how to create a sustainable connected community.
- Supported 4 surveyors in their Assessment of Professional Competence to become Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Expanded the professional team from 10 to 14 qualified professionals (+40%). Impressive growth for a small firm.
- Continued our commitment to support local charities with donations from innovative events such as Bangers & Cash. In 2022, as part of our 30thanniversary year we donated over £50k.
- Continued our investment in marketing to increase our brand exposure and increase leads for newly qualified surveyors.
Insider expect a high demand for bookings and for the event to sell out, so if you’d like to be there to network and enjoy networking with peers we encourage you to book tickets soon!
*Image Credit: Insider Magazine