FEES FOR RESIDENTIAL TENANTS
If you are successful in applying for a tenancy of one of our residential properties, you will be required to pay the following prior to moving into the property:
- First months' rent in advance.
- Security Deposit (equivalent to 5 weeks' rent)
Please see specific property listings for further details.
FEES FOR RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS
WE OFFER FULL MANAGEMENT ONLY
Fee - 10% of rent per property
- Lettings board & website advertising
- Ensure applicants meet required criteria
- Produce assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Register deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Collect and remit the monthly rent received
- Undertake inspection visits
- Arrange routine repairs and instruct approved contractors
Mather Jamie is a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) run by The Dispute Service Ltd. As a RICS regulated firm, we are also a member of the RICS Clients' Money Protection Scheme and Ombudsman Services: Property redress scheme.
If you have any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff