We are recruiting for a new Administrator / Secretary
Mather Jamie are seeking an enthusiastic new person to assist in an expanding team with their increased workload. We are a well-established company based in Loughborough, Leicestershire consisting of both rural and commercial Chartered Surveyors. We are an energetic, forward-thinking team dealing with a range of property matters including estate management, land agency & development consultancy throughout the Midlands and wider UK.
We require a versatile, highly organised and self-motivated individual who will be required to work within a team environment; reporting simultaneously to different Surveyors. As such, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise tasks, work flexibly and proactively and remain calm under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate competency with a range of Microsoft Office programs (principally Outlook, PowerPoint Word & Excel) and demonstrate an adaptability or willingness to learn the use of property-specific software packages and online resources. Previous experience of paperless offices would be an advantage, including familiarity with Virtual Cabinet software. Your role will include the following tasks:
- Drafting/production of emails, letters and reports.
- Diary management including organisation of face-to-face and virtual meetings.
- Raising and processing invoices before issuing these to clients for payment and furthermore keeping track of invoices once they are issued.
- Maintain full and effective use of filing systems, both paper and electronic. You would be required to take a key role in the team’s electronic filing system, assisting with the transition to a paperless system.
- Answering phone calls and taking messages, returning client calls. Covering the reception desk when staff absences/holidays require.
- Production of draft agricultural, residential and equestrian leases & tenancies and other documents based upon templates and instructions from the team as required. Liaising with tenants, contractors and clients associated with our residential property instructions.
- Property agency work including preparation of sales particulars, electronic mailshots, recording property enquiries, preparation of online data rooms under instructions from Surveyors, drafting and booking adverts and managing our contacts database.
- Assisting with compliance matters associated with new clients such as collating and managing Anti-Money Laundering records as part of the rigorous new client onboarding procedures we have in place
The role is exclusively office based and you would be required to work the hours of 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am – 5.00pm on Fridays. One hour is allocated for lunch between 1.00pm and 2.00pm. Mather Jamie staff members benefit from free use of the gym facility which is within our office and which will re-open when Covid-19 restrictions allow.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Gary Owens via email to: email@example.com