Mather Jamie’s Director led Development Team is able to advise clients on a range of residential and commercial development opportunities covering both brown and green field sites.
We are currently involved in several major development schemes across the region including the ‘New Lubbesthorpe’ development on the west of Leicester, which will deliver 4,250 new homes and provide new community, leisure, educational and retail facilities.
Our experienced development team are able to advise landowners on option agreements, promotion agreements and joint ventures. Our extensive market knowledge also ensures that we are able to advise on the most effective marketing strategy in order to promote our clients' land and achieve the best possible price.
We also offer specialist valuation advice for development sites and properties, whether this is for formal RICS Red Book purposes or for negotiations between landowner and developer.
Mather Jamie’s development team offer the following services:
- Development land sales (Residential and Commercial end uses covering both brown and green field sites)
- Development / regeneration advice
- Master planning
- Option / pre-emption agreements
- Rural planning / redevelopment including barn conversions
- Project co-ordination, bringing together the professional team to include Planning Lawyers, Urban Designers, Engineers, Architects, Land Surveyors etc.